- we had family home evening with 2 families! And they both gave us dinner! AYE! But both lessons went super well (They are both families that are re-activating)
- we had Concilio, and it was crazy! There were many many changes (now we have an hour to email.. before it was 75min, and we only go to the temple 2 times in the year...). But after Concilio we went to visit Byron and Ana Maria, and they were so excited to see us. We talked about the Plan of Salvation, and they were already asking about church ! And then we also found an Hermana that we hadn't been able to find in a long time! Then later in the evening we were finally able to visit one of the converts in our ward, and she was so excited to have us in her house. She is from Coban, and is so sweet! She is very active in church, but is always working so we haven't been able to find her.
- we had our last zone meeting for this transfer, and then in the afternoon we went with a family that we have been working with to help activate, and the lesson went so well, and then they asked us to come back to have a family home evening with their family. Then in the evening we went with the Taracena Jacinto family and we did an object lesson with them and it went so well!
- we finally found a family that we have been looking for since December! The lesson went so well. They were very open and told us how they had felt like the missionaries were so focused on just baptizing them, ready or not. So they stopped visiting with them. Sad right? Well we were able to talk with them, and they said that they are willing to meet with us again.
- we visited a family that we had stopped visiting for a while because they weren't making much progress. Well when we went with them they were so excited to see us and said that they had missed us a lot! They say they are going to start going to church again!
- we made bread with the stake president's wife, and afterwards we gave some loaves to our less actives that we are working with. Then we had an awesome experience. We were walking to one of our appointments when the phone started to ring. We answered it and a man told us that he just saw us pass by, and that he wanted to talk to us... we were a little creeped out, but in that moment he pulled up behind us. He started telling us how about a year ago he was visiting with the Elders but that he had problems with his wife, and in the end he couldn't get baptized. But he started to cry as he told us that he is ready to start again. That he misses going to church and being close to God. We set an appointment for this week, and are looking forward to see his progress!!
- we had a wonderful lesson with the Grijalva family. And then in the evening we found out that I am going to have transfers to Chiquimula! I am looking forward to being able to explore another part of Guatemala and find more people!!
Love you all!!