Keep in Touch!

1. Send her an email, Her address is: amy.garrett@myldsmail.net
2. Send her a single-page letter, following these directions:
Fold the bottom of the paper one-third of the way up the page and crease. Fold the top of the letter to the bottom of the first fold and crease. Secure the long side with two pieces of tape about 1 inch from the end, but do not seal the ends. Write your name and complete return address in the top left corner. Put on a US. stamp in the top right corner. In the middle write the address below:

Sister Amy Lee Garrett
Guatemala Guatemala City East Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150
3. Send her a package. The main mission office address is:

Sister Amy Lee Garrett
Guatemala Guatemala City East Mission
Avenida La Reforma 8-60, Zona 9
Edificio Galerias Reforma
5to Nivel Oficina 505, Guatemala City
Guatemala

If you are using a private courier, you will need the mission home phone number which is 502 2362-7887.

Also, it is recommended to use a padded envelope for protection and put pictures of the Savior on the outside.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 50

HOLAAAAAAAA!!!

So this week flew by! Here is the rundown:
-We had divisions, and were able to find lots of new people in our area! We also extended a baptismal date to the older Palma brother, and he said yes!! 

-Jonathan and Daily also accepted a date to get baptized!! They are so awesome! We just have to get them married... :)

-We had concilio on Thursday, so we got to travel to the capital! And there were some new missionaries there, and one sister came up to me and asked where I was from, after talking for a little, she asked me if I had a blog, and I was like, oh yeah, I do! And she was like, I knew I had seen you somewhere! She has been reading my blog since she got her call! That made me so happy!! :)

BIG NEWS!!! Olga got baptized! It was such a miracle, because like the night before her mom said that she couldn't, but then we went and talked to her, and then she said it was fine. And we had a ton of problems with the baptismal font, but in the end all turned out fine. :) 

The zone surprized me with a cake, that was real nice :) And on my birthday we had divisions and the Hermanas brought little cupcakes! :)

We also had a service project with the youth. They wanted to help us out (how sweet, right?!) So we cleaned up all the weeds outside our house! And then in the evening we had a fancy dinner with them. We taught them table manners. They all loved it!

Ponderizing: Jacob 5:59. What do we need to do to change our roots, so that our branches will grow "good"? I have been thinking a lot about that "What lack I yet?" talk. And there are lots of things I am trying to change. I invite you all to think about what things you can change too. 

Love you all! And thanks for all the birthday wishes. Year 20 of my life will be a good one! :) Stay tuned

-Hermana Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment